Sunday, April 16, 2006

Testimonials

"My wife takes Ferro-Sulfate nightly due to anemia but after taking large doses of Bio Enzyme Plus, she finally started to experience sound sleep even without taking her regular dose of Ferro-Sulfate capsules. Her usual dizziness is also gone."
--Mr. Bong Salazar of Meycauyan, Bulacan

"My child is often bothered by asthma and ulcers. After taking Bio Enzyme Plus for three weeks, the troubles went away. He also gained weight and definitely looks a lot healthier now!"
--Mrs. Luz Arabe of Calendola Village, San Pedro, Laguna

"During my wife second pregnancy, she started taking Bio Enzyme Plus. The good results became very obvious when my child was born very healthy. Our baby doesn't get sick easily, and even when he does he doesn't show the usual sick feeling and complexion of other babies in similar conditions and unlike infants, he doesn't lose weight at all when sick."
--Mr. Tan of Sucat, Paranaque

"For the past several years, I have been hypertensive as I was afflicted with Diabetes. After 3 weeks of continuously taking Bio Enzyme Plus, I noticed that I started to feel a lot better as my blood pressure is back to normal levels. While my blood sugar normalized too. Now I can do normal activities like shopping or going to the market without needing the aid of my granddaughters."
--Mrs. Vangie Alawi of Pacita Complex, San Pedro, Laguna

"Thanks to Bio Enzyme Plus, my ulcer is gone while the cysts in my breasts have disappeared. I also experience regular bowel movement now."
--Ms. Beatriz Fesalbon of San Pedro, Laguna

"Due to water in my lungs, I had been suffering breathing problems. This makes me lose appetite and leaves me weak at most time. After taking only 4 bottles of Bio Enzyme Plus, I am back to my normal self and go about my job pleasantly."
--Mr. Sebastian Aveno of Real, Quezon

"I used to spend most of my day in bed because I used to suffer from various ailments like Diabetes, schemia and hypertension. I had breathing difficulty and my sinusitis aggravated my condition, causing migraines most of the time. For four years, I was helpless victim. But when Bio Enzyme Plus came into my life, gradual improvement started to be very evident. Due to my numerous ailments I resorted to bombing dose.
"The fast improvement of my condition was dramatic to say the least... My blood pressure and sugar levels normalized and my sinusitis, schemia and migraines are already things of the past for me. It feels so good to be normal again."
--Ms. M. Cruz of Makati City

No comments:

Post a Comment